Monday, October 17, 2016

Summer bucket list follow up!

Hey guys so today I am just going to follow up on my summer bucket list and see how many of these things I actually did! I think it will be cool to see how many I did so lets start!

1. Walk through a drive through
No! :I wanted to do this so bad!

2.Have a bonfire at the beach
No!: Ugh,I wanted to do this

3. Make a scrapbook of memories
Yes! :I recently did this and have not caught up to now but I love it so far!

4.Finish a few chapters in my novel
50/50: I did a bit but not any chapters

5.Buy a fin fun
No.: i did not expect to do this

6. Buy a wellie wisher
No! As you may know I chose Julie!

7.Make a candy topped pizza
No! But i am planning to soon!

8.Disney marathon
No, maybe soon

9.Take a friend camping
No

10.Do a photo shoot
No

11.Have a picnic
nope!

12.Tent sleepover
I tried but my parents resisted

13.Craft marathon
50/50: I sorta did this

14.Breathe in helium
No

15.babysit
No

16.Drive in movie
No

17. VBS
YES!

18. Worship team
Yes

19.Go to AMC
YES

20. 7 11 icee
YES

I did 6 /20! Eek 30% 
So I did terrible!
Did you guys do better than me on your bucket list? Tell me in the comments below! 
Until next time!
Bye
New Fall signature!
You Like?
Tell me in the comments!













No comments:

Post a Comment