Monday, November 28, 2016

What I got for my Birthday!

Hey guys so, some of you know me so you know that recently it was my birthday! And some of you know that it was my birthday because you read the title... Either way It was my birthday ! Man, I should be a comedian I am a crack up!  So I wanted to share what I got with you all! (I am not trying to brag in anyway) So lets go!
I am going to post them in order I got them...

  1. Maryellen's strawberry dress; 
I have wanted this for a very long time. I have been borrowing my friends since she got it and was finally able to return it because I got my own. This was from my parents. 

Image result for maryellen's strawberry dress
Image Via EBay
2. Bible pens and high liters;
My parents also got me these. I got bible pens and high liters for a bible journal class me and my mom are going to. 
Image result for pens and highlighters
Image Via 123rf.com 

3. Journal bible;
My parents also got me the journal bible for the class. And if you don't know, a journal bible has larger margins than a normal one so you can take notes or doodle. 
Image result for journal bible niv
Image VIA DaySpring

4. Makeup;
I actually got this first I got this the weekend before my birthday. this is from my parents. My mom took me to Sephora and got my makeup done. They showed me what I should wear and how to apply it. My mom then bought the items I needed. I got: Bare Minerals Tinted moisturizer, Clinique Brown mascara, and Tiger grass color correcting cream.
Image result for makeup
Image Via Today.com

5. Next my friend got me a box with a bunch of stuff inside;
So she got me a stuffed animal dog, a notebook with a 'p' on it, a matching pen, gold glitter hot glue, a gold compact, a picture frame with a picture of us in it, and blue and purple nail polishes. I love how she always color coordinates everything she gets me. 
Image result for cute gift box
Image Via Style Motivation

6. Michael's gift card;
This is from my other friend. She got me this because I will for sure use it! And she knows how much I love Michael's. (I already used it)
Image result for michaels gift card
Image Via GiftCardMall

7.Vogue gift card;
My other friends got my a gift card to get my nails done cause I really needed it. It was very kind of her and I enjoyed getting them done!

8. Cricut
My parents and my grandma split the cost of buying me a cricut! I have wanted one for so long and have had so much fun already with it. They got me the starter collection so I got a bunch of the materials also!

9.Card+snickers
My friends from school bought me a card and some snickers. I think that was so sweet! And I love snickers!

10. Balloon+ Starbucks
My friend from school got me a balloon and a Starbucks gift card. That was really, really nice.



11. Michal's gift card+ Clothes
My grandparents got me a Michael's gift card and some clothes. I am very excited to use my gift card. And I love the top they got me.( I already used my gift card)
Image result for michaels gift card
Image Via GiftCardMall

12.Makeup Bag+eye shadow
My Aunt got me a makeup bag to hold all my makeup in. It is sparkly gold. She also got me an eye shadow stick from Sephora that I really wanted. It is pink and glittery. I love both a ton.
Image result for gold makeup bag
Image Via Tradesy

13. Card+Shopping day
My other Aunt got me a sweet card and said she would take me shopping and out to lunch. I cannot wait to go shopping with her! 

Image result for birthday cards
Image Via Birthday and Greeting Cards by Davia 

14. Pandora bracelet and charm
My aunt sent me my first Pandora bracelet! I have wanted one for ever. She got me a five strand black bracelet and a dangle charm that says "sweet niece" on it. I love it so much! 
Image result for pandora bracelet five black strand

Image Via Pintrist 


I love everything I got and a Big Big Big thank you to everyone who made my birthday as fun and special as it was! Hope you all enjoyed and have a happy thanksgiving see yall next post! 








No comments:

Post a Comment