Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Miracle Part Two

Guess what?!?!?!

Coconut laid her eggs!

 Well...

She laid on 5/4...

I kind of have been busy...

But now I am telling you!

We have been expecting them recently. She had been nesting in her moss a lot recently. We came home from school and I was busy doing homework. We had been home for a while. My mom called me up to the room. We saw her laying her eggs. It is amazing! The feeling you get when you see little creatures come into the world is an amazing feeling!
Here are some pictures of her laying one of the eggs.




Thank you so much for your support! I'm sorry this was posted so late. Hope you enjoyed reading this. We are expecting Skittle's eggs to hatch this week so if any of you want one for sure let me know. They will go fast because there aren't many so let me know so we can reserve one for you before we put them up for sale. I will email you if you let me know soon. Anyway thank you so mush and see you in my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment