Monday, May 23, 2016

Introducing Lea Clark


Introducing..... Lea Clark!!!

Hello, today I have exciting news! My hard work has paid off. Last week I ordered Lea Clark with my hard earned money. I have been working all year to save up for her and I did! Yesterday she was delivered 4 days early! I love her so much, I am so happy to have her.  She is so beautiful. I ordered her exclusive collection, her Bahia outfit, and a discount spring dress. The exclusive collection contained her, her accessories, and her exclusive beach dress. Here are some photos I took of her. 
In the box
 
clothes
accessories


everything
Bahia outfit with accessories
sitting

This is her Bahia outfit. I got this outfit separate because I love it and it is so cute!

standing
Earrings!

This dress did not come with shoes just the dress, headband ,and bracelet, so I added her meet sandals.

With her hair down

Her in the spring outfit and side pony


















This outfit is only sold in her exclusive collection including her, this outfit, and her accessories. This outfit includes the dress, the green shoes, the butterfly clip, and the sunglasses. I added her messenger bag to complete this look. I did not put her sunglasses on her in the second picture though they still are included. 


This is with her hair in two pigtails, which are SO cute!
 
Here it is with her hair down which is also adorable!




















I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing Lea Clark! I love owning her! She is such a beautiful doll I am blessed with. I hope to soon use her in my upcoming posts. Thank you all so much. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Lea is so cute! I found your blog from Happy House Of AG!
    ~kaitlynrh1 from Kaits AG Crafts~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am absolutely thrilled to have her in my AG family! Loren's blog is amazing! Thank you for coming over here! Hope you enjoy reading my blog!
      ~Paige

      Delete