Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Summer Bucket List!


Hey guys! Today I have a different kind of post for you all. If you haven't already noticed I am posting my Summer bucket List! I have a lot of fun things I want to do this summer and I am super excited to share them with you all! So lets just get right into My 2016 Summer Bucket List!

1. Walk through a drive through. This sounds weird and fun! I just need to get one of my friends to do this with me sometime over the summer. Because believe me 1 they would LOVE it, and 2 I am not doing it alone! I don't know how our moms would think of this though... Hee...hee...hee

2. Have a bonfire at the beach with some friends. I have done this before and it is tons of fun! My friend does this for her birthday party often. Maybe I will too. I love smores to so it is a win win!
YUM!


3. Make a scrapbook of memories with my friends. We are going into Junior High next year so we are going to change and I don't want to loose old memories, but I want to save new memories.

4. Finish a few chapters for my novel. Yeah I have not gotten very far. I have already started new novels before finishing my old one so I just want to power through it! If you are a writer you would understand!

5. Buy a fin fun. I know I am a bit old to have a mermaid swim suit. But lets be honest... We all want to be a mermaid. It does not matter how old anyone gets we all would be thrilled to get a mermaid tail! Its True! I know this probably wont happen because they are so expensive but I can dream! If I can't buy one for me maybe I will be able to buy one for my dolls! They are very inexpensive for the dolls but not for girls. i just cannot decide between four colors. The Tropical Sunrise, Arctic Blue, Malibu Pink, and  the Aussie Green!
real girl size Aussie green

6. Buy a Wellie Wisher. American Girl just launched a new line of dolls called Wellie Wishers. They are devoted to 5-7 year old girls. They can also be used as the younger sisters to the American Girls. So I want Camille to be the younger sister for my dolls. I think it would me tons of fun. They are only $ 60 too!

This is Camille!

7. Make a candy topped pizza. I have seen people do the pizza challenge and wondered if it would taste good with just candy on top of a pizza crust! I think it would be fun to make and delicious to eat after too!
YUM!


8. Have a Disney movie marathon with some close friends. I don't remember all the movie plots and I didn't see them all so I want to watch then again. Maybe I could could get a few ides for my novels too!

9. Take my friend camping. One of my close friends has never been camping so I want to take her!

10. Do a photo shoot with my friends. This sounds like a ton of fun, and it could help me with my photography. I think all of my friends would love to have a photo shoot over the summer. We could got to the park to shoot it!

11. Have a picnic at the park with my friends. I think it would be fun to go to the park and have lunch.

12. Spend the night in a tent in my backyard with some friends. This sounds like a lot of fun. it would be like a sleepover, just outside, in a tent!

13. Have a craft marathon. I want to do tons of messy crafts in one day!

14. Breathe in helium and talk! I have always wanted to try this! It sounds funny!

15.  Babysit. I want to babysit over the summer. I am hoping I can babysit my cousins! I love them!

16. Go to a drive in movie. I remember when I was younger doing this with my family. We had a lot of fun!

17. Serve at V.B.S. I am so excited my mom signed me up to serve with my church at vacation bible school . Every other year I have gone. But this year I can work! My mom signed me up to do a craft area with her!

18. Serve as worship team for my church! I signed up last week to do worship at church. I still have to audition but I am hoping to be able to lead worship!

19. Go to AMC dine in theater to see a movie. Near my house we have an AMC movie theater and it has a dine in theater. I really want to try it out over the summer! Maybe one of my friends would too!

20. Get a free Icee from 7-eleven on July 11th. I really like Icees and I think it is cool that they are free!


This is all I can come up with for now! i probably wont be able to do all of these things over summer, but I will try! I hope you enjoyed! What are some of the things on your Summer Bucket List? Tell me in the comment section below! I can't wait to read them all! Hop you all have an amazing day!
Until I post again!
Bye!


P.S: Oh yeah, I made a new summer signature! Do you like it? Tell me in the comments below!








3 comments:

  1. These all sound like awesome things to do this summer!:) I like your new sign-off!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your blogs and profiles as well. Lovely job! I hope to see more posts in the future!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Emma! I hope to be able to do them! Thank you I worked very hard on it so I hoped you would like it! Thanks for commenting it means a lot to me!
    Have a great day!
    ~Paige

    ReplyDelete